The Wimberley Valley Chamber of Commerce works with individuals, businesses and government to improve the economic climate and lifestyle of the Wimberley area. It does this through the continued efforts of its members. Membership in the Chamber is visible evidence of people working together for a vibrant community.
Chamber membership also provides the following benefits:
- Automatic listing on the Chamber website with address, phone number, description, website link and e-mail link
- Advertising your business with your brochures and business cards at the Visitor Center
- Access to Luncheons and Evening Mixers to network with other business owners
- Opportunity to sponsor a meeting and promote your business to other Chamber members
- Weekly Breakfast meetings for members and Chamber Board
- Opportunity to Host a Mixer to showcase YOUR business
- Free listing in the Chamber Membership Directory, The Guide to Wimberley, and opportunity for additional advertising as well. This directory is
distributed throughout Wimberley and in the Relocation and Visitor packets sent by request from the Wimberley Valley Visitor Center.
- Twice monthly newsletter, The Chamber Connection
- Ribbon Cuttings for all new members with photo in the Wimberley View, on Facebook and in Chamber Connection Newsletter.
- Free listing of your events on the Chamber’s online calendar.
- Free use of the Chamber’s conference room for meetings.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on becoming a member.