The Wimberley Valley Chamber of Commerce works with individuals, businesses and government to improve the economic climate and lifestyle of the Wimberley Valley. It does this through the continued efforts of its members. Membership in the Chamber is visible evidence of people working together for a vibrant community.
Chamber membership also provides the following benefits:
- 12 month listing on the Chamber website with address, phone number, description, website link and e-mail link
- Advertising your business with your brochures and business cards at the Visitor Center
- Access to Luncheons and Evening Mixers to network with other business owners
- Opportunity to sponsor a meeting and promote your business to other Chamber members
- Weekly Breakfast meetings for members and Chamber Board at the Wimberley Cafe
- Opportunity to Host a Mixer to showcase YOUR business
- 12 month listing in the Chamber Membership Directory, The Guide to Wimberley, and opportunity for additional advertising as well. This directory is
distributed throughout Wimberley and in the Relocation and Visitor packets sent by request from the Wimberley Valley Visitor Center.
- Weekly Chamber Connection Newsletter, Member Announcements Email and Job Posting Email
- Ribbon Cuttings for all new members include a 1-3 minute video posted on Facebook and Instagram, photo in the Wimberley View, and in Chamber Connection Newsletter.
- 12 months of your event listings on the Chamber’s Member Events online calendar.
- Free use of the Chamber’s conference room for meetings once per month for 12 months
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-847-2201 for more information on becoming a member.
To Renew Your Membership, Please Click Here.