Online Membership Application
Join the Chamber
The Wimberley Valley Chamber of Commerce works with individuals, businesses and government
to improve the economic climate and lifestyle of the Wimberley area. It does this through the continued efforts of its members. Membership in the Chamber is visible evidence of people working together for a vibrant community. The Chamber is a non-profit corporation for Federal Income Tax purposes. Your membership investment plus payments for Chamber publications, advertising and other services may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
Benefits of Joining
Chamber membership also provides the following benefits:
- Automatic listing on the Chamber website with address, phone number and description with website, email, Facebook and other social media links
- Advertising of your business with your marketing materials at the Visitor Center
- Access to Breakfasts, Luncheons and Evening Mixers to network with other business owners
- Opportunity to sponsor an event and promote your business to Chamber members
- Free listing in the Chamber’s Guide to Wimberley and an opportunity for additional advertising. This directory is distributed throughout the Wimberley Valley, visitor centers across the state and in the relocation and visitor packets sent by request from the Wimberley Valley Visitor Center.
- Twice monthly newsletter, The Chamber Connection
- Ribbon Cuttings for all new members with photo in the Wimberley View, newsletter and Facebook
- Free listing of your events on the Chamber’s calendar on www.wimberley.org and on Facebook.
- Free use of the Chamber’s conference room 12 times per year.
Need More Information?
For more information on becoming a member please contact Cathy Moreman or John Palumbo at (512) 847-2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Join?
If you’re ready to get started, please submit the form below and we’ll get back to you with payment details.