Boo! Hole Halloween
October 24 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Blue Hole Regional Park is hosting our 5th annual Boo! Hole Halloween event and we want Wimberley businesses and organizations to get involved! Due to Covid-19, we are modifying the event in the following ways:
Boo! Hole Halloween has become a tradition for Wimberley residents. Last year, we had over 1,300 people attend the event with 30 local businesses and organizations handing out candy and providing fun carnival games. This year, we will have a Drive Thru event where families can drive around the recreation loop at Blue Hole and local businesses and organizations can pass out candy or small prizes in the open trunks of the cars to maintain social distancing. We will also have a car costume contest and a booth decorating contest so get creative!
When – October 24th from 4pm to 7pm
Where – Blue Hole Regional Park, 100 Blue Hole ln.
What – Trick-or-treat booth with candy and/or small prizes
Why – Promote local organizations and community involvement
What to bring:
- Table and chairs (tents recommended)
- Decorations for your booth
- Costumes for yourself (please no adult masks)
- Business cards, free prizes, or any other promotional items for your business or organization
- Any other great ideas for your booth such as popcorn, fun giveaways, etc.